Monday, January 17, 2011

Share the Experience











I am honored to have all three of my entries chosen as finalists in the 2010 Share the Experience Official Federal Recreation Lands PHOTO CONTEST. Voting is now underway, you may vote once a day for one photo only, everyday, now through 1/31/2011. By voting you not only help me but you are entered in a sweepstakes drawing for an Olympus Stylus Tough-8010 Camera valued at $400. My three entries shown above from left to right are, Star Gathering, Rolling Sand Dunes, and Sunrise Point. Please vote daily by clicking on the above link. All photos in this blog are copyright © Greg Clure, all rights reserved.

UPDATE: My "Star Gathering" image won the third place prize in this contest, you can check out all the winners on the National Park Foundation 2010 winning enteries page.

1 comment: