Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2013 Photo Workshop Tours Dates


Announcing my 2013 Photo Workshop Tours to some of my favorite locations in California and Utah. My photography workshop tours emphasize hands-on in the field education in stunning locations at peak times of the year. We will be going to:

California Photo Workshop Tours:
· Santa Monica Mountains Coast, Jan. 6, 13, 19, 27
· Joshua Tree National Park, Mar. 8-10 and Apr. 19-21
· Death Valley, Mar. 15-18 and Dec. 6-9
· Channel Islands, Mar. 22-25
· Carrizo Plain, Mar. 30 and 31
· Big Sur Coast, Apr. 5-7
· California's Central Coast, Jun. 21-23
· Eastern Sierras, Oct. 9-13

Utah Photo Workshop Tours
· Bryce Canyon, May 2-5
· The Grand Staircase Escalante, May 5-8
· Zion's Subway, Nov 6-8
· Zion’s Narrows, Nov. 9

If you like learning by doing than my in-the-field approach to education should be right for you. We will lean to master the key elements that must absolutely be nailed in the field to make any image a success and we will learn about my 12 elements of composition that will make your images sing. Not to mention the many tricks, tips and techniques to improve your imagery throughout each and every workshop to help you grow as a nature photographer. All of this while touring some of the  best scenery at the best times of year!

See all the details at www.gregclurephotography.com/photo-tour-locations. Join me on one of my Photo Workshop Tours for an experience tailored to your individual needs. Help me spread the word about my Photo Workshop Tours by telling your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment